Great to be doing the lunch for these guys.
You will be wanting to know what’s on the menu board tomorrow:
Carrot and corriander soup with a bagel if you like and a dollop of cream cheese if you like.
Filled bagels: some cream cheese with olives or just cream cheese; I have not forgotten you vegans – some baba ganoush and olive tapinade and also some houmus. I will be bringing beetroot and cumin, sun dried tomato , olive as well as plain bagels
Some lovely salads from the Sheffield Organic Growers:
french bean and roasted squash, Courgette and red cabbage, and a mixed green salad, with some peppery and crisp nasturtium leaves and some gorgeous sorrel
In terms of pricing
- the soup, filled bagel and a single salad for a £5
- a salad mix and (vegan) ‘buttered’ bagel for £4 (with a filled bagel will be £5)
- filled bagel and salad will be £3.50
- a filled bagel will also be £2.50
- soup on its own will be £1.50; with a (vegan) ‘buttered’ bagel will be £2.50
- Finish off with a slice of watermelon